We are a full service billing company specializing in Obstetrics and Gynecology, but we can tailor our services to any customer’s specific needs. The following is traditionally included with our full service billing:
- We enter patient demographic and insurance information into our web-based billing system
- We enter all claim information including CPT codes, modifiers, and ICD-10 diagnosis codes
- We verify CPT codes, modifiers, and ICD-10 codes submitted meet payer requirements
- We make coding and billing recommendations to help maximize reimbursement
- We submit primary, secondary, and tertiary insurance claims – electronically whenever possible
- We post all insurance and patient payments, as well as contractual adjustments
- We rigorously appeal all insurance denials and underpayments.
- We prepare and mail patient statements, and answer patient inquires about their balance.
- We follow-up on all unpaid insurance claims to ensure payment
- We provide meaningful monthly reports that detail charges billed, collections, and accounts receivable.
- We provide all customers access to our web-based system so they can monitor our performance and obtain account information at any time.
- We provide access to our web-based appointment scheduling, and fax/scan document management system
Optional services that can be added to our full service billing, or can be utilized independently:
- Old insurance accounts receivable follow-up and collections
- FREE EMR - integrates with our billing system
- EMR setup and training